Thursday, March 28, 2013

Asshole Of The Day -- This Gypsy Bus Driver

So the ride in this morning is ripe with assholes but the minute I walked on to the bus it started! I parked my car, grabbed my things and before I knew one of the little busses (not a short bus) was turning he corner on blvd east. He stops and picks up three other guys and me.  I allow them to I first because they have been waiting longer.  Now these bus drivers are usually hit or miss and very competitive with other guys who drive these little buses.  I've seen full blown arguments where two buses blocked the road to get their point across with complete disregard to other drivers; it's crazy.

Anyway,  As I'm walk on to the bus, the guy closes the door as I'm walking in and starts driving. The only problem is my right leg is on the first step and my left leg was still in the air and now stuck in the door!  I can laugh now but I'm not going to lie I definitely panicked and shouted then showed him the problem to which he opened the door and then just kept on like it was nothing.

Listen, I get the fact that because I try my hardest not to ride NJ transit buses like my father always encouraged me to for the mere fact that is anything happened "that's who has insurance, that I have to deal with whatever happens.  I admit most of the times they are funny, especially when you're a spectator at funny events but not when you're the event.  If all else I can chalk it up to the guy in such a rush to get everyone to work on time, but what does it matter to me, I'm already late plus that was my running leg-

Cheers to this asshole!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment