Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Asshole of the Day - The Line Cutter

I'm still working out the kinks here but I will be posting Assholes of the day on this blog.  Bare with me and enjoy as I get this all looking purrrrty.  And I still have a problem only posting Assholes, so I'm going to implement something to balance the bad with the good :)

Ok so for real, I'm not looking for these people, but they just keep popping up!   I missed my yoga class today due to an overwhelmingly long line to leave the city.  It's fine I didn't have it in my schedule for today but I thought I could try and make it.  So I got to the end of the line and I stood in front of this girl (whom you will see in the video).   Well she was already in the running for asshole of the day when I unplugged my headphones from my phone and my music was on.  She turned and shushed me....as if

A.) it was really that loud and
B.) the rest of New York was much quieter than my phone

I let it go I was like eh whatever maybe it was by her ear or she had a bad day, whatever.  So as were waiting in line one of her friends or coworkers sees her and starts talking to her.  Oh but wait, not like talking talking, the talking where he very slowly gets on the line, not where he's supposed to....no right next to her, cutting about 20 to 30 people.  Look I don't give a shit.  If I had to go to the bathroom, maybe I would, if I had a chance to get to yoga and there was one seat left and it were me and him I would TOTALLY call him out, but today was one of those days.  I could understand if they were like boyfriend and girlfriend, great friends, but the conversation was barely a conversation, it was awkward at best.  This still doesn't excuse him from being the asshole of the day or her the asshole of the day by proxy.  Don't cut lines people!

No comments:

Post a Comment